News Staff Admin
posted on December 21, 2011 09:11
• Ko Olina’s FIRST and Hawaii’s LARGEST New Year’s fireworks display
• $100,000+ Hawaii Explosives & Pyrotechnics Show to Fire From Four Lagoons at Midnight
• View from land or sea
Ring in the New Year with a spectacular midnight fireworks display at
Ko Olina Resort. The details:
• Public viewing areas along each of Ko Olina's four lagoons.
• Synchronized soundtrack featuring popular music artists from Bruddah Iz, the Black-Eyed Peas, Katy Perry, Journey, Taio Cruz and more.
• Holiday festivities at the JW Marriott Ihilani, including "Room with a View," overnight stay and exclusive Presidential Suite viewing party ($1,000/couple). Cabana and Poolside dinner views also available. For reservations call 808-679-0079.
• New Year’s Ocean Joy Cruise aboard the 60-foot Kai Oli Oli catamaran, departs Ko Olina Marina at 10:30 p.m. (Cost $65/person, parking additional cost).WHEN: Saturday, December 31 Public parking available in designated lots beginning at 7 p.m. A special parking rate of $20 per car will apply.
Fireworks spectacular starts at midnight.
Ko Olina Resort
Viewing is FREE
and open to the public; parking is $20 per car.
Alcoholic beverages, coolers, backpacks, personal fireworks and open fires are strictly prohibited.
For more information visit www.koolina.com
or call 808-679-1090.