Ko Olina Kids Summer Camp - Ko Olina Golf Club
A Fun 3-Day Golf Experience for your Junior!
Intermediate - 3-Day Junior Golf Event at Ko Olina Golf Club
Dates: July 21-23, 2014
Days: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday
Time: 8am – 12noon;
Ages: 8-14 Years Old
Students: 4 Min. – 6 Max.
Hours: 4 hours per day (Total 12 hours)
Reserve Your Spot Today!
The Ko Olina Kids Summer Camp is designed to teach the beginning junior golfer everything they need to know to
get started playing golf. Already have golf experience? Take the intermediate class and get more on-course experience.
Classes also include a focus on stretching, coordination, and other golf-related exercises to turn your golfer into an athlete!
• Putting, Chipping, and Full Swing
• Grip, Stance, and Posture
• No more than 6 students per instructor
• Snacks and drinks provided each day
• Golf clubs provided for use if needed
• Classes taught by a PGA Professional
Dates and times may change without prior notice.
Have questions? Call Ko Olina Golf Club at (808) 676-5300